- Get a hold of an MP3 track – we used One Call Away by Charlie Puth.
- Film your footage, using a variety of angles – we filmed Lauren playing on the guitar.
- Import the footage and audio into Premiere Pro.
- Once it’s imported choose four (or any number) of videos and sync them together with the music (on different viewing panels).
- Create a “New Sequence from Clip” from the footage you have just synced. It will open a new multi-camera target sequence, in the “Program Monitor” and “Timeline” panel.
- Enable “Multi-camera Recording” by clicking the “Multi-camera Record” toggle button on.
- Play the sequence and whilst it’s playing, press the number key on the main keyboard to cut to the camera with that number.
- You can then refine the video by using the “Crop” tool in order to get it exactly where you want and export when happy.