During the filming of the task we had trouble in getting the reversed lyrics right, so when we flipped the video to be forward, some of the lyrics don’t match. We decided as a group to write out the reversed song phonetically to make it easier for the actress to sing it, however that was still difficult. I will not use this technique in my final video, as it would be too difficult for the performers, and would most likely just not work out.
- First choose a song you want to use and download it – we chose Airplanes by B.O.B.
- Open it up in Adobe Audition, picking the part of the song you want to use, like the chorus.
- When your audio is ready, film the scene, with the actor/actress lip syncing or singing the reversed audio.
- After filming, open up Premiere Pro and import the original audio, and the footage.
- Right click on the clip and select the “Speed/Duration” option from the menu.
- Select “Reverse Speed” and click “OK”.
- All that’s left to do is to match the original audio with the reversed footage, making sure that it matches.