- Get a hold of an MP3 track or your choice – we used Hold Back the River by James Bay.
- Then film the scene, quite far away from the subject and with a variety of angles.
- Import the footage into Premiere Pro, with the track.
- Once everything is imported, make sure the footage is in time with the music, if you filmed someone playing on an instrument, like we did.
- Double click on the video preview and make the image bigger, as if you have zoomed in.
- Then using the “Motion” option in the “Effects Control” panel create sequences whilst moving the image across the screen, to give it the illusion of smooth panning/movement.
- Render and export the video when you’re happy with it.