- First choose a song you want to use and download it – we chose Airplanes by B.O.B.
- Open it up in Adobe Audition, picking the part of the song you want to use, like the chorus.
- When your audio is ready, film the scene, with the actor/actress lip syncing or singing the reversed audio.
- After filming, open up Premiere Pro and import the original audio, and the footage.
- Right click on the clip and select the “Speed/Duration” option from the menu.
- Select “Reverse Speed” and click “OK”.
- All that’s left to do is to match the original audio with the reversed footage, making sure that it matches.